Plans and registration procedures for the War of 1812 Symposium Harbor Cruise are updated from those outlined in the conference brochure:
- The Friday, June 29, 2012, dinner cruise runs from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. The boat will leave from617 Front Street,Beaufort,NC28516.
- The cost is $36 per adult, $20 for children under 12, and $6 for children under 5.
- There will be open seating.
- Registration is made directly to Crystal Coast Lady Cruises by calling (252) 728-8687. Registrations are reserved by a credit or debit card and payment is made by credit/debit card or cash at the ticket booth upon boarding. Checks are not accepted. When one calls to make reservations, one can also authorize payment to be made automatically on the reservation credit/debit card the day of the cruise. There is a 24 hour advance cancelation policy.
- Do not send checks to the Maritime Museum History Council. Payment must be made directly to the cruise company as indicated above.
- The dinner is a Seafood Buffet: Peel and Eat Shrimp, Blackened Mahi with Black Bean and Mango Salsa, Blackened Grouper with Black Bean and Mango Salsa, Crisp Tossed Salad with Plum Tomatoes and our House Dressing, Hush Puppies, Homemade Coleslaw, Baked Beans, Dinner Rolls, Dessert, Tea & Coffee
For more information visit www.crystalcoastlady.com.